- Features &
- DOCUMENTATION &
Cycletrol 150 Series by Hampton Controls
Hampton Controls offers Cycletrol 150 Series in various types
The Cycletrol Series DC adjustable speed controls provide rapid cycling capabilities, while offering higher reliability and lower maintenance compared to clutch/brake mechanisms. The Cycletrol Series consists of two product lines, the 150 Series rated for up to 60 cycles/minute and the C2000 rated for up to 30 cycles/minute.
- All Cycletrol digital logic inputs are optically isolated.
- Versatile logic allows direct interfacing with switches and push-buttons or solid state devices.
- LED function lights are easy-to-see indicators of control status.
- Transient protection by voltage clamping MOV's and RC networks protect power components against power spikes.
- Torque limiting by the Cycletrol's adjustable current limit provides motor and drive train protection in the event of machine overloads or jams.
- Heavy-duty aluminum chassis or NEMA 12 enclosures.
The Cycletrol 150 is the fastest cycling DC motor control in the industry. On-board logic controls reduce costly external relays and timing circuits. The 150's reliability is exemplified by a two-year warranty.
- Cycle rate up to 60 cpm allows quick, repetitive run/stop operation with cycling duty permanent magnet motors.
- Wide speed range with full torque available down to 9 rpm.
- Integral timer enables automatic cycling; eliminates external components and wiring.
- Start-up current (up to 400%) provides extra starting torque for fast acceleration.
- Solid-state dynamic brake circuit for faster response without the wear normally associated with a mechanical system.
- Magnetic circuit breaker standard on NEMA 12 enclosure models.
Rapid Cycling DC Motors
Our permanent magnet DC motors are optimized for rapid cycling use with Cycletrol Series DC controls. All motors are in-stock for prompt delivery.
- Designed to industry-standard NEMA frame sizes.
- 6 models rated from 1/8 to 5 HP
- UL recognized.
- Easy access to brushes for quick brush replacement.
- Non-vented and fan cooled versions
1/8 - 1 (120VAC)
120 or 240; 50/60 Hz; single phase
Maximum Duty Cycle
60 cycles/minute continuous with typical 1/8 to 1 HP motor;
Output: Armature Voltage (VDC)
Chassis, NEMA 12
± 5% of base speed
32-122°F; 0-50°C (chassis)
Start, Stop, Jog, Reset, Override Stop, Timer
Power, Run, Current Limit, Brake
Cycletrol 150 Dimensions
NEMA 12 Versions
Spare Parts & Accessories
Order Your Cycletrol 150 Series
Hampton Controls looks forward to serving you and supplying you with your Industrial Needs.
Hampton Controls offers a variety of custom built motors. Click on "Custom Build DC Motors" to see a full list of custom built motors.
Feel free to call us if you need any assistance at: 724-861-0150
Download the Free Adobe Reader in order to read the product
Cycletrol® Speed C150 Series
The Hampton Products Company a division of Hampton Controls offers downloadable manuals for nearly every Motor and Motor Drive
Click on "Manuals for Motor Drives and Motors" to see all the available manuals we have available for download.
OBSOLETE MODELS - Limited Manuals Available too.
See our Large Supply by clicking on the Stock List Tab above or Configure your Cycletrol 150 Series
by clicking on the Custom Design Tab above.
Contact Hampton Controls for more info: 724-861-0150
Please call for any special needs, in most cases, we are able to create a custom solution.